An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

February Cooking Group

The time has come to start preparing for the February Cooking Group. It will be held February 11, 2010 at 6:30 PM at the Church. This is just in time for Valentine's Day. Do you have any ideas?

Also, I was asked at the last cooking group how the recipes are chosen. Usually a topic is picked, and unless there is someone in the ward who knows a lot about that topic, then I will research it if needed and start reading recipes. I will read at least 5-10 recipes and reviews of those recipes and find the one that will best suit our sisters in the ward. Generally people get turned off by too many ingredients so I try to keep the recipes simple and the ingredients accessible. I've also found that doing more then 4-5 recipes in one night is WAY too much. If you have a recipe or topic you'd like to suggest, just let me know (or leave a comment)!

No comments:

Post a Comment