An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

NOTICE: Playgroup has bee CHANGED for this week!!!

I was looking at the calendar for this week, and it's supposed to be sunny and beautiful on Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday it's supposed to RAIN and be COLD! I really want to have our playgroup potluck lunch outside, so I'm changing the date this week to TUESDAY APRIL 27th at 11:00 am. Please come and enjoy the 70 degree weather and a potluck lunch to say good bye to all who may be leaving soon, good job to all our graduates or people who just finished the semester alive, and happy spring to anyone who doesn't fit in these categories. I don't care what you all bring (can be anything from cracker and fruit to a gourmet crockpot creation) just as long as you bring a little bit to share we're sure to have plenty. I'll take care of drinks, cups, plates and utensils. Please let me know if there are any major conflicts with you guys for this day and time, and if there is I'll be moving playgroup back to the original day and time at the church. So, for clarification:

Playgroup is a potluck lunch this TUESDAY at 11:00 am at Memorial park.

I hope to see you all there! I'll send out a reminder email again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment