An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Friday, July 16, 2010

Cooking Group Photos from Grilling Night!

I don't know about you all, but I am stoked to cook every meal on my grill from now on. I hope my family never gets sick of steak and grilled bananas! It was such a fun night. Thanks so much Sam for all your hard work!

Sam explaining the importance of a good steak. Ribeye all the way baby!

All the fixings. Yes, we grilled all of that food and much much much more.

Attendees at the big event.

Michelle was in charge of the sauces, which turned out excellent. Good job Michelle!

Candid prep work shot! :)

And another! She threatened me with that knife after this picture, just so you all know.

Cute girls awaiting the fruits of the grills. And braving the heat outside!

This is how I dealt with the heat. It was nice. :)

Grilled Salmon with butter and lemon pepper. Divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment