An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Playgroup for June 22

I forgot to talk to everyone about traveling this week for playgroup, and it turns out that I will not have my car anyway so I personally can't travel. So let's not travel and just meet at Memorial Park tomorrow at 11:00 am. I also need a volunteer for the lesson for tomorrow. The topic is Resolving Conflicts in Marriage and can be found by clicking this link
. The week after we can still do water games, and possibly travel a little for that. Laura Morris mentioned that at Rock Canyon Park there is a certain time of the year when the river runs through the park (about 6 inches deeps I think she said) and it's lots of fun to take kids. If this is happening next week, I think it's be fun to go. If not, we can just do water games at my house. See you all tomorrow!

Geneen

Playgroup Schedule for June--playgroup is Tuesday at 11:00 and runs about an hour
22: Memorial Park (150 N 800 E)
29: Water fun! Place to be announced, but most likely my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment