An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Shower

I wanted to get this posted before I forgot. I will try and get invitations out tomorrow, but if I can't - please consider yourself invited! We will be decorating onesies and quilt squares for each baby (2 boys and 2 girls) as well as having pedicure stuff available for everyone. See you there!

aBaby Shower for

Yvonne Russell (Girl)

Geneen Jacobson (Boy)

& Elizabeth Basinger (Boy and Girl)

Thursday August 12, 2010 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM at Samantha Anderson’s Home 1123 E 300 N

Simple refreshments will be served. Please RSVP by August 10, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment