An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sunday SUNDAES!!!

I don't know about you guys but anything that involves free sweets and friends, I run to...unfortunately this time I will not be able to do a cross country marathon for this but all you who ARE in Utah can go for me!


The Jones' asked this be passed on to all you lovely ladies so here you go:

This Sunday (Aug 8) at 6:30-7:30 pm in our (Jones's) backyard (105 N 900 E).  The ice cream and toppings are provided.  Anyone is welcome, they just need to bring a bowl, spoon, AND a neighborhood friend
*** More info can be found at  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144733675546273


My own little soap box addition: These activities are FOR OUR BENEFIT!! Strengthening families, testimonies, and ward friendships. So GO! Make it a priority and you will see positive results in your life! Ok, I'm all done...

No comments:

Post a Comment