An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Monday, February 22, 2010

Garden Seeds

I am looking to order the following seeds from Territorial Seed Company in the next week - but shipping is a flat rate of $7.50.... so if anyone else wants to go in on seeds with me or order some other seeds from this company to split the cost of shipping, let me know! You can either call me or leave a comment here - and the number in the directory is Marc's but mine is the same except it is 8538 instead of 8537.

http://www.territorialseed.com/ 

Seeds I am planning to buy (click on the seed/plant name and it will show you the picture of the fruit/vegetable):
Blue Lake Pole - green beans great for canning
Seneca Horizon - corn
Lil' Loupe - single serving size canteloupes (since Marc likes them but I don't he can just take one to work for lunch!)
Fairytale - cool looking pumpkins for Halloween and then for pies! They remind me of the kind Nadia grew this last year
Striped Roman - orange striped roma tomatoes that are thick and meaty, so great for salsas, pastas and canning - and probably yummy to eat fresh!

1 comment:

  1. http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/HG_313.pdf

    Here is some excellent information about what vegetables grow well in Utah.

    Happy planting.

    ReplyDelete