An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Monday, February 22, 2010

No time for Baby Books? Let your children run around while you visit with other adults! Leave the messy toys!

I've thought long and hard of the book group and I think there are too many issues for all of us in purchasing and reading books with kids. I would love to host a time where we can work on things like baby albums, scrapbooks, crafts, and cards. It would be held less or more often depending on interest. I'm planning on buying a craft table to allow for space. The time is negotiable. The day however, would definitely be Fridays and it would allow for kids naps because you could come and go. The time I'm considering would be on Friday from 2-5. Please let me know through email (shannon44@gmail.com) if the time will work!



Shannon Triplett

No comments:

Post a Comment