An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Playgroup for TUESDAY May 4

Happy Spring! I hope I can say that now without too many snowy repercussions. Please note that we are moving Playgroup from Wednesday to TUESDAYS from now on. I hope this works for everyone. I was really encouraged to see so many people last week that I'm hoping the change will be for every one's benefit. The only questions now is if we want to change the time back to 10:00 am or keep it at 11:00 am. What do you guys think? It might be nicer later in the summer to come earlier since it'll get hot, but 11:00 is nice for me because we get all tired out and go straight into naps... Anyway, we'll keep it at 11:00 until next month, and then discuss moving the time frame if we need to. This month we'll still try to play outside a lot, and next month since there are five Tuesdays we'll try and do a travel day one of those weeks. If rain or foul weather hits, we'll move into the church building, but this will only work for the month of May because of the renovations that are going to start, so if something happens after May.... I don't know what we'll do, but I'll think of something! Please email me if you have any suggestions to enrich our playgroup experience. There was some talk last week of having people do rotating educational tidbits for moms about parenting, educations, etc. If we want to do this, I am totally game. I'll bring a sign up sheet tomorrow and you can sign up for a week and a subject and we can just talk things over while our kids play.

Playgroup Schedule for May
4: Harmon Park (150 S 850 E)
11: Boys and Girls Club (150 N 1080 E)
18: New park on 400 E 400 N (I don't know the name!)
25: Memorial Park (150 N 800 E)

No comments:

Post a Comment