An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Playgroup for March 17th

It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL day tomorrow, and luckily for all of you I scheduled playgroup outside! We'll be meeting at Memorial Park (I know I told many of you Boys and Girls Club, but I was wrong, sorry! That's later) at 11:00, which I think is fitting since it's going to be St. Patrick's day and we'll be at the green slides.... :) If you all would like, I know I get hungry, and my kids get hungry at 11:00, so if you want to bring any GREEN goodies or snacks to share to celebrate St. Patrick's day, that would be cool. Don't feel like you have to, but if you happen to really get into the holiday, please share you're joy.

On another note, we are planning on going to Pirate Island next week for their story time hour and playground. It is a restaraunt, but please don't think you HAVE to buy food. I wanted to do this for the story time to mix things up, not for the lunch necessarily. That being said, if you want to buy lunch there, be my guest! In fact, if some of you want to go in on a pizza to share, let us know tomorrow at the play ground and we can coordinate it. I've sent a link to their menu and website so you can check it out for yourselves. It's located right behind the University Mall where the old dollar theater used to be. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns or need a ride.

Geneen

http://www.pirateislandusa.com/

Playgroup is Wednesdays at 11:00 am and usually runs about and hour.
March 17: Memorial Park (150 N 800 E)
March 24: Story time/ pizza party at Pirate Island--more details to come
March 31:Boys and Girls Club (150 N 1080 E)

No comments:

Post a Comment