An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Rex Lee Run on March 13th

I know this race is next Saturday, and that's really soon for those of you who were considering running a 5K or 10K this year (that's 3.1 miles and 6.2 miles respectively), but I just thought I'd post this link for those of us who like to run, want to start running, want to walk the course or push a stroller, or just like to support a good cause. All the proceeds go the the Rex Lee fight against cancer fund, and it's one of the cheaper races of the season ($15 if you register before the race, $20 the day of). I know a few people who are already signed up to run this year from our ward, myself included, so you won't be "alone" in the run. I may not run with you, but I'll sure look for you and cheer you on when I see you. :) All the information is at this website. Pass it on!

http://rexleerun.byu.edu/

2 comments:

  1. I at least want to start the race with someone and I think I will be able to successfully run it at a pace of 10 minutes/mile. Anyone want to run with me? JD hurt his knee and won't be able to... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia and I will look for you and you can start with us!

    ReplyDelete