An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Relief Society Activity Recipes

I have been trying to post all of the recipes from the Relief Society Activities on the blog. If there is a recipe (or a cooking group night) that is not on here that you would like to see, please let me know.

Also, I think that my last Cooking Group will be May (relatively certain unless a job shows it's face). I sent around the sign up on Sunday for a choice between: How to Host a Party, Pizza Night, and American Night. The winners were: How to Host a Party and Pizza Night. We will be having Pizza Night in April and How to Host a Party in May. I'm also going to see if we can learn how to throw pizza dough... we'll see though. I'll keep you posted on that. Thanks ladies for making this such an awesome calling and activity. I've loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment