An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playgroup for March 31

Sorry this is so late! I forgot yesterday in my flurry of preparations for my in-laws to get here to email you all, and I was also hoping for some weather miracle so we could still play outside.... but it didn't happen. So instead of having playgroup at the park we will just be meeting in the church gym to run around and let out some of that spring energy. Bring balls and other toys you wish to share and we'll just chat and make a day of it. I'll post the April schedule next week. Please email me with any ideas you have or activities you want to do as a group.

I thought the Pirate Island outing was splendid and would love to repeat it in the future. For those of you who could not attend, the story time was approximately 40 minutes long complete with puppet show, a mini children actors theater, and a craft at the end. Six moms and 12 kids (well, at least 12 that were able to eat) split a monster pizza (seriously it was 2 feet across and PLENTY of food for everyone) for about $7 a piece and the kids played on the slides and got a few free tokens from the story time for the arcade games. I considered it a great success! And Johnny Deep was our server! Can't get much better than that. ;) I hope to see you all today at 11:00 at the church!

No comments:

Post a Comment