An info source for relief society activities, as well as other fun groups and get-togethers! Good news, helpful tips, and current events in the neighborhood are welcome too!
If you would like to be added to the authors list, just shoot me a message (see 'meganis' link on the right)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Playgroup for March

IT'S MARCH!! Finally! And tomorrow's weather report tomorrow is 50 degrees with a small chance of rain and snow. I have no idea what that really means, but I think it means that we should risk it and play outside! If it turns out to be raining or snowing, we'll just meet at the church instead. Let's meet at the park right across from the church (150 S 800 E) and play play play! I hope the weather is kind to us. This month I'm hoping to start playing outside more, but because March is unpredictable, I'm going to put a tentative schedule out and make whatever changes are necessary as we go along. I've gotten a few good ideas for playgroup outings, so I'll put those on there soon. I hope to see you all there soon!

Geneen

P.S. Everyone is welcome to come to playgroup. Please don't feel like you don't "qualify" just because you don't have kids of the proper age or no children at all. We would love to see you!

Playgroup is Wednesdays at 11:00 am and usually runs about and hour.
March 3: Harmon Park (150 S 800 E)
March 10: Safari Adventure at the church--bring your favorite animal (stuffed or a picture) to our safari hunt in the nursery
March 17: Memorial Park (150 N 800 E)
March 24: Story time/ pizza party at Pirate Island--more details to come
March 31:Boys and Girls Club (150 N 1080 E)

No comments:

Post a Comment